Once in awhile #3 says something that really makes me think. He made a statement to me in a recent email: "...from the perception of a relationship orientated person not in a relationship."

This comment really made me stop and think for a minute. Why are we relationship orientated? I personally feel that this goes back to the way we are raised today. I mentioned in an earlier post that we are told from childhood that our life is not complete until we marry and have children. So therefore, we become relationship orientated people. If we are not with a partner, then we are constantly on the lookout for a partner. When we leave one person we immediately think we have to fill the void with another person or we can not possibly live.

By doing this I feel we never get to know our true selves. We are so busy trying to live up to the standards of what we think is the perfect life that we forget who we are and why we are here. I was told by my guides (Z and the boys) that before we are born into this world we make the decision on everything that will happen in our earth bound lives. We decide who our parents will be, what kind of life we will live, how long we will live, etc. All this is based on what you need to get out of this lifetime in order to evolve into higher being. Obviously some people get it and others don't, hence reincarnation.

Anyway, the point I am trying to make is, once we are in this world we quickly forget the other lives we have had. We also forget the reasons we needed to repeat this life. If you spend time searching yourself you will find the answers and you can easily pick up doing what you need to do. But, when we live our lives searching for that one person who is going to make us complete we are forgetting what we need to do while we are here. If you decided before you arrived that you were going to meet your soul mate, then you will. You do not even have to try to find them you will find each other. But, if every person we meet, we think is our soul mate then we are wasting valuable time.

I knew before each of my marriages that it probably was not the right decision, people tried to talk me out of it each time but, I would not listen. When each marriage died, I look back and could see as clear as glass the signs that were there to warn me off. But, I chose not to see them at the time, because I thought I knew what I was doing. However, only with #3 did I think he was my soul mate, with #1 we were so young that we did not even know what a soul mate was much less think we were each others. With #2 I just thought if I accepted his proposal I could be a stay at home mom for my son, all I got in return was a son who was tired of seeing me everyday and a lot of abuse from #2.

So as I have said before, I am not going to look for someone to complete me. I am going to try and do that on my own. If I can complete myself then the perfect person will just fall into place and there will be no heartache attached to it, no doubt about where the relationship is going, it will not matter because we will be going in the same direction.

The big question...Do I think that person will come along in this lifetime? Today my answer is no I don't and I am okay with that. Who knows a year from now it maybe totally different.