For many of us we believe in reincarnation, we believe that every person has had at least 1 past life. Many can actually remember their past lives, especially small children. You can do what is called a Past Life Regression where you are hypnotised and taken back into your past lives.
For me I have always known I had many many past lives and over the years I have had several of them validated by different people. I also have a very active life in between my lives. What this means is that when I finish one earth bound life I go to the other side. While I am on the other side instead of resting and relaxing and waiting for my next Earth trip I chose to work with new souls crossing over. Much like I do here but on a more direct path.
Anyways, that is another story. One thing I found out about our past lives is that we will make contracts with other people in these life times or while we are between life times. For instance, I seem to have a habit of making contracts with men to help them find themselves, once this is done they no longer need me. We also make contracts with family members and friends to seek them out in our next lifetime. This explains why when you met a total stranger and after a few minutes of talking you both feel like you have known each other for ever. That is because you have known each other forever.
Many times children and parents will play out different roles in different lifetimes, your current parents may have been your children in a past lifetime and your brother or sister could have been your child or parent in a past lifetime. A common thought in the metaphysical world is that we are reincarnated because we have not learned what we need to learn to move onto a higher spiritual plane. Therefore, we are required to repeat our Earth bound life until we figure out what it is we are suppose to learn.
I decided that this would be my last Earth bound life. I have too many things to do on the other side and I do not need to come back here anymore. When I made this decision known the "Z and the Boys" I was immediately told that I needed to get my act together cause there was a lot of work to be done before my window opened and I could leave this world. So I started looking at what I needed to complete.
One day back in April or May I was very upset with my relationship with #3, it was not working out the way I wanted it to and I was heart broken. What had started out as a wonderful marriage and relationship had turned into every other relationship I every had. The more I thought about the more pissed off I got, so on a whim I demanded from "Z and the Boys" to know what the hell happened. I was not ready for the answer.
They told me that #3 and I have been in hundreds of lifetimes together and every time we made a contract to find each other in our next lifetime. Great, but I went a step further, I made a contract to help him in achieving his own enlightenment during that lifetime. According to the guides this was okay, until this lifetime, when my own enlightenment started to play against me. My spirit was ready to take flight and finally do what I was meant to do, but I had attached myself to someone else with the unbreakable contract that I would do whatever was necessary to help them in their efforts of enlightenment. So therefore, I was starting to feel trapped, held down and un appreciated, because I wanted more and more and more.
After hearing this I was really upset that I was stupid enough to agree to something like this. I felt like many of the homeowners today who just found out that unless they pay $20,000 they are going to lose their house. What sounded like a good deal years ago turned against them. So I told the guides I wanted out, don't care how, just get me out. Their answer was if I cancelled the contract I would have to repeat this lifetime to finish it. So I told them to finish the contract, in fact, finish all the contracts. I was told they would need to work with the guides of everyone I have a contract with and see if they would be willing to finish the contracts early.
What a shock this was, not only did I get my contract with #3 finished, but every contract I had out there was finished. So I was a bit shocked when out of the blue people who had been my friends for a long time were no longer there or our friendship started to go bad. All the sudden people that I would spend hours talking with just annoyed the hell out of me. But #3 was the biggest shock. I never thought that if I completed our contract he would be inclined to leave. I thought our relationship would go back to the way it was in the beginning. But it did not, from my point of view, he had the same reaction to me as I had to my friends. Everything I did now just bugged him, he did not feel like he needed me around anymore and he was okay with ending something that 7 years ago he swore he would not do.
I learned a big lesson with that one, be prepared for what you ask for because you do not get to control the outcome. I have made a contract with myself that I will not make anymore contracts with anyone else except myself. I have been told by the guides that this is a wise decision because it only binds you to them for many lifetimes.
So it has taken me hundreds of lifetimes to realize that my job is not to make everyone happy. My job is to make myself happy so that I can help where I am needed.
Posted by
Cynthia