I bet that title got your attention! No, I have not dated Donald Trump but I think I know what it would be like. Let me explain. Remember a few years ago when the first Apprentice was on the air? It was a great show, especially for those of us in the business world. It really showed what business was like. After that first session the show went down hill really fast. Why? Because it became nothing more than an advertisement for Donald Trump. Everything was Trump this or Trump that; it was almost comical, but annoying. The Donald would spend 60 minutes making his wanna be's listen to him talk about himself. That is all he knows how to do is talk about himself. I guess that is okay in the business world because he is an item, an icon, he has to sell himself.

But why do we feel like we need to sell ourselves when we are on dates. The most important date to me is the 1st date. During this brief time I will know if I am attracted to a man or not. Within that first 20 minutes I will know if I can have a connection with that person and if I discover this connection I am very happy, until they blow the connection.

How many of you have gone on a first date and by the time you get home you know everything about the other person? They have told you their life story, they left nothing out, they did not even attempt to sugar coat it. Just blurted it out for your listen pleasure.

I have actually known guys that will carry on a conversation with you and be totally lost in the sound of their own voice. I think they may have even forget I was actually there. They love to hear their voice, they love to tell your their stories, what they are doing, what they want, what they need, and how no one understands them. Well of course no one understands them, we zone out after the first 5 minutes of their "Me Speech." Now don't get me wrong I know plenty of ladies who do this just as much as men. But, unfortunatly my dating experience is only with men. So deal with it.

I decided to see if there was actually advice out there on how to have a successful first date. And I'll be damned there is a ton of it. But apparently nobody reads it until after they have gone on 50 first dates but never a second. So here is what a few sites have to say:

AskMen.com suggests:
"Let the women feel comfortable. If women are comfortable, they will relax and be more at ease within conversations. This way, if you accidently say something insulting, step on her foot or forget to hold the door, she will be more inclined to forgive the mishap."

alumbo.com The Self Help Supersite suggests:
"Keep your spending to a minimum. With first dates, never try to impress her by taking her to a nice restaurant. This puts you in the wrong position. Remember, this is her chance to sell herself to YOU, not the other way around. Meet her for coffee (not at a Starbucks -- find a cool, out-of-the-way, comfortable coffee shop for dates). Or, meet her for drinks. Skip the places that everyone knows, and find "date locations" that will show her you're an original type of guy who knows the cool "off the radar" spots."

themodernman.com suggests:
"Change your mindset to kill nerves.One of most important dating tips for first dates, is to realise this: The woman is meeting up with you because she has an interest in you! With that in mind, there's no need to be nervous. Choose to believe in yourself and enjoy your time together, rather than worrying about whether she likes you or not."

These are just a few of the 28,600,000 results on google. And as you can see they can be completely different and depending on how desperate you are will depend on who's advice you take. I am pretty sure that if you use the second one you will probably not have alot of 2nd dates, but you could be best friends with Donald Trump.

The only thing I can suggest to my fellow singles out there is just be kind and caring to one another. Guys, if you decide during the date that she is not the one for you. Tell her, don't do the "I'll call you" and diappear. You can wait until you get home and send her an email but tell her. And ladies, the guys have feelings too, you are just as responsible in the relationship as he is. If you think he is not Mr. Right, don't lead him on. Let him go on to find someone else.