So here in New Mexico you always know it is October by Balloon Fiesta. For those of you who live outside of the normal realm of life Balloon Fiesta is an annual fiesta with hot air balloons. It happens the first week of October every year in Albuquerque and believe it or not people come from all over the world to either fly their balloons or watch the balloons. Me, not so much. I have seen their mass accession but only because #3 and I were going going out of town and up really early. All the other years I have seen the balloons on my way to work in the morning. Seriously, as far as I am concerned once you've seen it you've seen it.
But there is one thing that happens every October that I love to do and that is the Arts & Craft show they have. I love it, this year was so much better than the other years. My friends, Harold and Jim joined Phyllis and I for the adventure. I think Harold and I were into it more than Jim and Phyllis. But we all had a great time.
So that is my first October event. Tomorrow is all about cleaning house since it is suppose to be bad weather. Next weekend I am working for after that who knows what I am up to. I am still on for Sedona on November 1st. I have not decided if I am staying overnight or just the day. Phyllis is going for the trip so we will probably know more around October 31st.
Check out one of my favorite things from the arts show the website is www.coblossoms.com they use real flowers and leaves that they grow themselves to make the pictures. The ones of the mountain and field scenes are amazing.