Once in awhile, some sad person will come along and find my blog. Then they feel that it is their right to make negative comments on how I am choosing to live my life. So instead of being offended by his extremely negative comments I decided to turn the tables a bit and let’s look at what he had to say.

Let me start off by saying this came by way of the “comment” link on the blog. The person who sent this email was Chad. Chad was not man enough to use his actual email or leave any forwarding information. Why? Because that would mean that he is able to take what he dishes out. That would mean that his balls are hanging between his legs versus shriveled up in his ass where apparently his brain resides as well.

You're a piece of work. You might just want to stay single and spare some poor fool the trouble. Or, clone yourself, because that is obviously what you're most interested in. There will never be a man out there that is totally interested in what you are interested in and visa versa. Relationships are about sacrifice and comprimise (sp)? These words or actions don't seem to be anything that you're interested in. I suggest just staying with the dogs. They don't talk back, have opinions and do just about whatever you want them to do. Pet spoilers are usually the typical narcicist (sp, once again)?. All you have to do is give a dog a treat and scratch it's neck and it will do anything you want. The man from the dating site wrote a very sincere and seemingly honest portrail of himself, no BS, just quick, polite profile. It seems you like the game playing and guessing games. #3, I assume, means you haven't done too well with relationships in the past.

I'm with an emotionally selfish, self centered person and cater to her needs the best I can. She has been very good to me in other ways. Hence the sacrifice. I'm not miserable, and she seems happy to be rubbed, emotionally spoiled and agreed with. This is probably the best relationship I've ever had and it came from learning how to do something for someone that I didn't want to do. To watch movies I didn't want, to say I like a food that I don't. She does many things for me that she doesn't want to do. Boosts my manly ego when she really doesn't care that I fixed an old broken down lawn mower or caught a big fish. It seems to work and I love her and have learned to love doing things for someone that I don't really want to do. That's love.

This is his comment that he left. Let’s start with the first sentence shall we.

1. You're a piece of work. = Wow! Doesn't know me but already recognizes an amazing piece of art work.

2. You might just want to stay single and spare some poor fool the trouble. = Trust me if the man is a fool I plan to spare him the trouble and stay away from him. So the fools out there have no worries about me taking over their world.

3. Or, clone yourself, because that is obviously what you're most interested in. = This would be a dream come true. If I could clone myself I would be a very happy Cindy indeed.

4. There will never be a man out there that is totally interested in what you are interested in and visa versa. Relationships are about sacrifice and comprimise (sp)? = Okay, first off spell check is there for a reason. Use it. 2nd I don’t want someone interested in only what I am interested in. But I have done the “nothing in common” relationship and no matter how much you sacrifice if does not work.

5. These words or actions don't seem to be anything that you're interested in. I suggest just staying with the dogs.. = Thanks, Chad, I plan on staying with my dogs. Unlike the millions of uncaring people like yourself (no offense, Chad) who dump their pets when they get bored with them. Mine will be with me until their life ends. My favorite part of this comments

6. They don't talk back, have opinions and do just about whatever you want them to do. Pet spoilers are usually the typical narcicist (sp, once again)? = This really tells me Chad has no idea about me or he would know that Tau and Kali do talk back and there has never been a day in their lives where they did whatever I wanted them to. That is the funniest comment I have ever read. Really, he should witness Tau, stomping his foot on the coffee table because he wants a cookie. Once again, spell check, experience the difference. But I totally agree I am the most narcissistic person you will ever met. I have never lied about it or hinted to anything else.

7. The man from the dating site wrote a very sincere and seemingly honest portrail of himself, no BS, just quick, polite profile. It seems you like the game playing and guessing games. #3, I assume, means you haven't done too well with relationships in the past. = The man from the dating site was an idiot. He was not sincere he was needy. There is absolutely no guessing to what I want. I wrote it out in black and white. But since Chad can’t spell my guess is he can’t read well either. Why does he assume I have not done well in relationships? Again, read a little and you will see that “have not done well” is an understatement. BTW, they have this great learning tool for kids called “Hooked on Phonics” it can help with your reading and spelling issues. If that does not work, Leap Frog has some adorable stuffed animals I buy for my toddler nephews that can teach you how to recognize the alphabet.

8. I'm with an emotionally selfish, self centered person and cater to her needs the best I can. She has been very good to me in other ways. Hence the sacrifice. I'm not miserable, and she seems happy to be rubbed, emotionally spoiled and agreed with. This is probably the best relationship I've ever had and it came from learning how to do something for someone that I didn't want to do. To watch movies I didn't want, to say I like a food that I don't. She does many things for me that she doesn't want to do. Boosts my manly ego when she really doesn't care that I fixed an old broken down lawn mower or caught a big fish. It seems to work and I love her and have learned to love doing things for someone that I don't really want to do. That's love”

This last paragraph says SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much about his life. He is with an emotionally selfish, self centered person. So where is his happiness? He caters to her needs the best he can. Is she catering to your needs? Why not? Are you not worthy of her attention or are you afraid she is the best you can do? He does admit to not being miserable. But how the hell can you be happy “Rubbing, emotionally spoiling and agreeing with someone”? Chad, I hate to pop your bubble, sweetie but this is called emotional abuse. Your wife, girlfriend, boyfriend, or whatever is abusing you by demanding you keep them happy and not reciprocating the feelings. If you think this is the best relationship you have ever had you really need to get out because they have not only emotionally abused you but mentally abused you as well. Because you think this is a perfect relationship. Why would you want to live YOUR life, watching movies you don’t like, eating food you don’t like, doing things you don’t like? That makes you a slave not a partner and Honey Pie, you are a slave. Wait, does she give you paycheck every week? What you have is not love, it is no where near love, hell it’s not even like. It’s torture. And if that is your opinion of what I need in my life, once again I will pass. I am here to tell you that I am not a servant or slave, I am the master of the servants and slaves. And one day I will find the perfect minion to rule over. You never know it could be you, you are already use to abuse and someone who is self centered and selfish. I think we could be the perfect pair. I love abusing a man more than anything, you like the abuse, I'm seeing a match made in heaven.
So there it is my friends. My first piece of hate mail. I can't tell you how excited I was to receive it. You know you are torturing the masses when you get hate mail. Next, I want a stalker. I had one for a short time but he is gone now and I need another one. Yeah Me!