I had some interesting insight yesterday that I was really not prepared for but, got it anyway. I was once again thinking about another person who was in my life and is probably no longer thanks to the great divorce. I had a bit of melancholy over this because this was a very important person in my life. But, this is how it goes. People come and people go in our lives rarely do we know someone for the entire span of our lifetime.

Anyway, that was not my insight, I was thinking about how excited I got early this week when I saw a house that I was really interested in and really wanted to pursue getting it. One thing led to another and it did not work out but the thought that I was willing to look at a house here in New Mexico, even if it was so far West I might as well have lived in Arizona was surprising to me. Just last month I was really up for moving to Wyoming. I still want to move to Wyoming but jobs and homes are few and far between so my theory is if it is meant to be it will happen.

This prompted me to start thinking about all the times I have moved in my life and why I moved in the first place. Almost all of those times revolved around moving for someone else. I chose to live farther away from my parent because of #2, I left Texas to follow #3. Following #3 has had me move from Texas to Arizona to New Mexico and we would have moved more often but finances were in the way. Thank god, because I hate to move.

So here I am looking at my moving pattern and realizing that most of the time when I move it is because of someone else. I have moved once or twice for myself. I moved to West University because I wanted to be closer to work and in the heart of Houston and I loved every second of living in West University. I like where I live now and I made that decision all by myself, I chose my current house because of the courtyard and sun room which are perfect for the kids.

Now I am thinking of moving to Wyoming because I want to be closer to my son. Which I still think is a great idea but again, I am going to move based on someone else's life and not my own. So I have decided that for the time being I am going to follow my life by following my guides. If they think I need to move somewhere they will open the way to do. I am simply going to put out to them what I want and what I need and let them do their job of taking care of me and my happiness. Based on what is going on at this moment in my life I can tell you that it does not involve moving to Wyoming or any other state for that matter.

So I am either happy to tell or sorry to say (it depends on who you are) that it looks like I may be here for a while longer.

Don't ya'll all cheer at once now.