One thing people learn about Tau really fast is that he is a wuss, a wimp and a cry baby. Tau has no aspiration of being the alpha dog or leader of the pack. He is happy to just follow along sniffing as he goes.

Tau and Kali both have a very particular diet, they eat boneless, skinless chicken breast most nights, once a week I will give them baked pork chops. Once in awhile they will get some ham or turkey, but the sodium is high in these items and it makes them pee alot. So mostly they just get chicken. If I am lazy and craving BBQ then I will swing by Rudy's and get some and Tau is my best friend until the BBQ is gone.

Imagine my shock and surprise when I came into the living room this evening to find Tau, my wimpy wuss sitting on the sofa eating a steak that he had stole off my plate on the coffee table. There was no apology when he was discovered he only moved farther down the sofa to continue eating HIS steak.

Tau has never been a steak eater so I am not sure what got into him tonight. But his sister has a new respect for him and his ability to get on the coffee table.