I am not a big "pro" anything. I have my personal beliefs on abortion, gay marriage, and any other "anti-social" cause out there. But, those are my private opinions and I prefer to keep them to myself. I usually do not make big pleas for things such as voting. But early voting has started for the upcoming presidential election. From what I saw over the weekend the lines are going to be long. So if you can vote early do so, if you want to wait until November 4th don't forget.

There are so many issues that are important to each of us that need to be changed. This is an election that is pushing barriers in all areas of the country. We have the first African American running for President and a woman on the ballot for Vice President. If nothing else vote because they are pushing for change just by being on the ballot.

Remember you can't bitch about the state of our country if you refuse to participate in voting for officials. If you are over the age of 18 and have 1 brain cell you have no excuse for not voting. If you make the choice not to vote because you don't like either candidate that is BS there are several Presidential candidates on the ballot or at least cancel out your vote. Remember there is more to vote for than just a President. There are amendments to our constitution, judges who are up for reelection, city and state amendments and more. Don't just decide you don't want to vote and give up your right. Get your ass off the sofa and have a voice in how our country is run, or sit back and get use to bailing out the banks and big business when they screw up and you lose your retirement plan. Because unless something changes retirement will no longer be an option for anyone.