I don't know what it is but this week all I have felt like doing is fight and argue with people. It has gotten so bad that I have avoided talking to people just so I won't argue with them. I would like to blame it on the full moon but it was last week. Although, it is the Hunters Moon which explains my need to be agressive, sort of .
I could blame it on PMS but since I am single and have no man in my life I don't even keep up with the "M" of PMS. I could not tell you if I have one or not, because when you don't have to worry about it you don't pay attention to it. It simply becomes one more chore in a day full of chores.
So I am not sure what is causing my mood. I did have a fleeting thought that if I was an executioner death row would be empty at the moment. I would have been on a killing spree, cleaning up the big house. I am sure everyone on death row just heaved a big sigh of relief.
I am enjoying the cooler weather, it is finally starting to feel like fall. I wake up in the morning and it is literally 60 degrees or less in my house. Usually because I have the doors open and it has been getting below freezing the last two nights. I have started Christmas Shopping with a vengence that is always a fun task for me. It could be because my trip to Sedona next weekend is not happening, due to staff changes at the funeral home. I started out my fall season wanting time off and now it is back into working all the time. Let's pray they find someone soon or I may just go nuts.