I always like to get these emails from friends. Mostly because you know they really don't care about the answers but it is fun to answer them yourself. I usually learn a thing or two about myself by answering these questions. Mostly that I am still crazy and insane. Just the way you guys like me. Seriously, if I was normal would you even want to hang out with me? I didn't think so.

Apple juice or orange juice? OJ all the way
Are you a morning or night person? Neither, I prefer the Afternoons
Which do you prefer, sweet or salty foods? Combine them together and they are great. Example: Dip salty french fries into a Chocolate Milkshake. YUMMY
Ninjas or pirates? Pirates
Ninjas vs pirates, discuss. The are no romance novels written about ninjas.
What was your favorite childhood television program? I don’t know.
Are you a collector of anything? Everything
If you could be any animal, what would you be? Great White Shark
If you could have any superpower, what would it be? To be able to breath underwater
What is usually your first thought when you wake up? Shit, I’m still here
What do you usually think about right before falling asleep? Shit, I’m still here
What's your favorite color? At this very moment, Purple
What's your favorite animal? Great White Shark and Orca’s
Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets? Absolutely, I think my ex’s came from another planet
Do you believe in ghosts? What kind of ghost hunter would I be if I did not believe in ghosts?
Ever been addicted to a video/computer game? Which one(s)?No
You're given 1 million dollars, what do you spend it on? Traveling
Have any bad habits? Probably
Which bad habits, if any, drive you crazy? Pampering my pets
List 3 of your best personality traits: You would have to ask some of my friends
List 3 of your worst personality traits: You would have to ask one of my ex’s
Have any celebrity crushes? I think Zac Efron is adorable. But, I am pretty sure that is an illegal crush cause he is still a baby.
List 1 thing you wish you could change about yourself: Feeling guilty about giving in to the dogs
Any tattoos or piercings? Both, although you have to know me to know where the tattoo is
What's the first thing you notice in the opposite sex? Their shoes
What personality traits do you look for in a partner? Sense of humor
What personality traits do you dislike in other people? Being rude to other people
Are you mostly a clean or messy person? I am a clutter person
Do you see yourself getting married in the next 5 years? HELL NO
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? By the beach
If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go? South Africa
List 5 goals on your life's to-do list: Swim with the great white sharks, swim with the whale sharks, travel to India, England, Spain and Africa, learn another language, visit Hanson Island to see the orca’s in the wild
Name 1 regret you have: Allowing myself to trust those who have hurt me
Name 1 thing you miss about being a kid: Not needing money
Name 1 thing you love about being an adult: Being able to travel anywhere I want any time I want
What's your favorite song of the moment? Who Knew by Pink
What's your favorite song of all time? Alejate by Josh Groban
What's your favorite thing to do on a Saturday night? Sleep
What's your favorite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon? Veg on the sofa with no plans at all
Have any hidden talents? I don’t think so
You're about to walk the green mile, what do you have as your last meal? What's the green mile and why do I need a meal?
What would be your dream job? Marine Biologist
Which would you rather have, 100 million dollars or true love? At this point in my life I’ll take the 100 million dollars
If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be? To see Josh anytime I wanted
To see my family anytime I wanted; To have a house on some exotic beach
Ever wish you were born the opposite sex? If so, why? Good God No
Name 1 thing not many people know about you: Don’t know.
If you HAD to change your name, what would you change it to? Bhuela
Do you believe in the afterlife? Definitely, I have lots of haunting to do in the afterlife