It has been 495 days since we “Called It A Day” and I think I am ready to take the next step forward in my life. So what is the next step you ask? Well several weeks ago I started thinking about letting a guy back into my life. Someone not already in a committed relationship, married and more than just dinner or lunch. But, I am still not interested in a happily ever after with a guy. I just want the companionship that comes with one. I have all the details I need to do a little casting in order to start the process. The last few weeks I have been working on who the perfect partner is for me, based on my needs, wants, likes and dislikes. I figured out that we meet a guy and instead of making sure everything about them fits with us we take their issues, idiosyncrasies, likes, dislikes, wants and needs and try to make them fit into our lives. We tell ourselves we are compromising for the one we love but we’re not we are trying to change our lives and ourselves to fit them. Well let me tell you, I am an expert on how that does not work.

#3 bases his whole existence on astrology, every part of his life it dictated by his astrological chart. Any thing he does he goes based on what astrology tells him. He had my chart done long before we ever looked at each other as possible partners, he knew there were issues in our astrology that were not compatible but he thought the things that were compatible would overcome it. He was very sad to find out it does not work that way. I on the other hand use astrology as a tool not a lifeline. One thing I have learned from living life the Pagan way is to use astrology, tarot cards, spell casting and the Law of Attraction as the tool they are. These are not definite, written in stone rules. So if your astrology say you are in the perfect place for winning big at the casino however, that could be big as in $500 or $500,000. This does not mean you can go out and buy a car based on astrology saying you have a good chance of winning big. Because then, Murphy’s Law plays into the game and gives you $50 instead of $500,000 and now you are screwed.

So to start my adventure I have done a few things already, one I got the ingredients I need for the spell, I know exactly what day and what time to do my work. This is no guarantee; but it helps if you have it planned out perfectly. Using Tarot as a tool, I know when the best time of the year is when I am more willing to accept a new person into my life, based on psychics I was able to clarify when that time would be. Based on the Law of Attraction I know what to focus on to bring this person into my life. And finally, based on Astrology I know what qualities I want him to have.

So my next post will be a list of the qualities I need in a guy based on my lifestyle and own idiosyncrasies.