I was given a "job" by the guides last night. I love it when spiritual beings give you a job, I never know what exactly it will be. But, this one is actually a very good thing and I will really enjoy doing it. I can honestly say that the ex's will not be very happy (except for #1 and he is not involved) but oh well. So what is the great new job? The guides told me to write a book about divorce but keep my usual humor in the writing. So I am writing a book called (I think) Surviving Divorce without Killing the Man. I figure I certainly have experience in this field since both are still alive. So I will keep everyone updated on my progress and if anyone has anything to add to the topic feel free to send me your thoughts and stories.
Posted by
Cynthia