Well I guess 2009 is starting off a lot better for some than others. I got a lovely email from #3 telling me he got married today. How sweet. Supposedly he met his new bride in December 2007 and told me about her. I am sure I was really paying attention then. And they got married today. I was going to send him an email of congratulations but then thought why? He is only telling me to poke at me, not because he considers me a friend or someone who would offer him a hearty cheer. He did the same thing when we got married. He immediately sent off an letter to #2 telling him that we got married. He even mailed it from Las Vegas thinking that #2 was smart enough to look at the post mark. It was not because he wanted to share his happy news it was just a sick way of feeling in control. Seriously, why would your tell you ex wife you got remarried when she hates you and you hate her. Oh I forgot, he only wants what is best for me. Him and Jesus.

My only hope is he test drove her first so he does not end up in the same situation he was before. So on that note I will say good luck instead of congratulations.