I had my astrology session last night and I have to say I am really enjoying it. I am learning a lot and instead of worrying about the changes that are coming I find that I am getting excited. I really have a "bring it on" attitude.

One of the things that we focused on last night that I really did not want to do was my chart and #3's information. Apparently it is important for me to understand exactly why that relationship did not work out from an astrological point of view so that I know what to look for in the future. I only know his birthday so that does limit our information but there was enough. I could recall a few facts from a previous session we had together, where Bethalya told us something about my south node and his chart. Whatever this information was it really upset him because he did not see it in the charts and in fact refused to believe it until she pointed it out to him.His comment to me afterward was "If I had known that we would never have gotten married." Well that just makes you love them more don't it.

Based on the little information I was able to provide we found several things in his astrology that in know way were compatible with mine. In fact based on our charts there is no way in hell we could even be friends much less partners. I was told that according to his chart it shows him as person who is needing to constantly rebel and someone who is always try to prove something. Mine is just the opposite. I like a calm and sedate life, I go with the flow and the constant upheaval is very upsetting to me. This is very true, #3 has never stayed in one place very long; he likes to move around like a gypsy. Me I like to put down roots and make a home and unless something happens I stay there.

So after we discussed this and we both agreed it was the best thing for me to get out of that relationship we moved on. We looked at my chart and we saw in the chart exactly where I had my breakdown last fall. It also shows that there will be more challenges coming up but we both feel that if I survived the breakdown last year the horrible part is over. The rest is more of a clean up.

Here is where the Ghost and Astrology come together. In approximately September 2009 I get to deal with Chiron which is referred to as the "wounded healer". Chiron is located in my 4th house which represents home. Apparently I will need to deal with old wounds that are affecting my home. Which goes back to my childhood and issues from then. This is exactly what Tim told me a few nights ago, that it was time to start working on old issues and the time that I consider to be a time of innocents. But, since I am working with the astrologer I know that this is coming and I can start working on these issues and preparing for it so that instead of another meltdown I will be able to move through it easier.

It looks as if September and October of 2009 are going to be hectic months full of house cleaning. But I am ready and willing to take it. Because if I don't do it now I get to deal with it again in 14 years only worse. So I say "Let's get on with the show."

With the holidays I won't go again until January 9th, but I have a lot of information to work on and lots of homework to do.