I have been feeling very "flighty" lately. I have done things that are so out of character with me that I am left baffled and speechless; such as running a red light for no reason other than one of my personalities decided it had turned green. Lucky for me it was not a busy intersection but I had to face one of Albuquerque's finest and tell him flat out "I got nothing. I have no idea why I did that." He was very nice and let me go since he was just as confused as I was. After that little interlude, I decided it was time to check out my astrological chart and see what was going on. What I found out has me excited and a little confused.

For those of you who do not know, I am a Capricorn which is a earth sign. As a Capricorn we are very down to earth and practical to a fault. I would love a red convertible but when it comes time to buy one, I talk myself out of it because it is not practical. Not only am I a Capricorn I have 7 planets in Virgo another earth sign. On another front, my outward personality is very vivacious and outgoing so anyone who knows astrology would think I was a Sagittarius because I act like one on the outside, but once you get to know me you know I am fun and easy going to a point but if you live with me (which no one can) I am not so fun and easy going.

My life revolves around work, I am a workaholic and I always have been. I was told point blank that nothing will ever be more important to me than my career; not family and certainly not a partner. In fact I have absolutely NOTHING in my house of partnerships. Again, I was told that the chances of me having a lasting relationship are pretty much nonexistent. Unless I find someone who is just as much of a workaholic as I am since any man I meet is going to want to spend time with me.

This is where my confusion comes into play. #3 is very much into astrology, he is all about his chart and everyone elses. He claims to have done my chart years before we ever got together, he claims to have "decided" he wanted to marry me based on my chart and how close they were together. Why didn't he see that I have nothing in my house for partnerships? He should have known that I would not be able to have a lasting relationship with anyone. He should have known that I would never be able to be completely and totally open with anyone. It is in my chart plain and clear.

So did he mis read the chart? Probably not. One thing I have found out through trial and error is that you can not give a unbiased reading to someone you are close to. It does not matter if it is Astrology, Tarot, Numerology, Runes, etc. You will always read into it your personal feelings and desires. As the relationship starts to change and you see more of them your opinion changes. I personally feel that #3 did not like what he started to see in my chart and that was one of the main reasons he left. I have several years of challenges and ups and downs. But, I know now that this is not a bad thing. Challenges are good for me, I like to be challenged. Ups and downs are just that; but they pass. If you are reading a chart and you see this you will get scared especially if you do not handle these things well yourself. Then they are going to become problems for you. #3 does not do change or challenges well, he sees them as a negative, ups and downs are a negative thing for him as well. So I can see why he bailed. Why would you want to ride that out if you did not have to?

I was excited to hear this because for the first time I am not told this information in a negative light. I am told this information as just that information. I am told you can do this two ways positive or negative. The positive way is to be prepared for it and face it head on. Be prepared to work on grounding yourself, staying in the now, staying focused. Don't allow your thoughts and imagination to get the better of you because it will win. So I know that until 2010 I need to work on staying grounding so that Albuquerque's finest can forget that I am out there. I started by finding out what was the best gem to wear for grounding and it is Moldavite so I have that to help. However, it also intensifys any psychic or paranormal experiences you have. So this should be lots of fun.

I just wonder that if I knew this information in 1999 would I have ever gotten involved with #3 or would I have been okay with saying "No thanks"? Now I can be honest with any man who shows interest and tell him up front that unless he is okay with once a week don't bother. Because it is not going to happen. I am okay if he decides not to bother, because I don't want to go through another relationship wasting my time and theirs only to find out in the end that it was never a possibility in the first place.