I was woke up this morning at 3:00 AM by piano music. Very nice piano music I might add. I laid there in bed trying to figure out what it was that I was hearing. Thinking the CD on my nightstand had come on. I reached over to turn it off only to actually turn it on by hitting the on/off button. So I now know that it was not the Yanni CD playing. But the music was still going. It was not loud music as if I was sitting in a lounge it was soft as if it was being played somewhere else. The thing is I have 2 neighbors and neither of them own a piano and I would not hear it even if they did. So my conclusion was this was "other worldly" music. I liked it and since I was not feeling threatened and the dogs were still asleep I was went back to sleep listening to this nice music.

When I woke up this morning I was still thinking about the my concert in the middle of the night and I recalled another odd event that happened earlier in the week. After closing up the house and going to bed, I heard a thump in the sanctuary aka hamster/gerbil/guinea pig room, so I got up to see what the critters were up to in there. I saw the glass container of sunflower seeds had fallen from the top of Buddha's cage to floor and across the room. This would be pretty much scientifically impossible. First off the glass container is square and heavy, so even if it fell it would not roll across the room. Second if the container had fallen the lid would have popped off, but the lid was still tightly secured on the container. Not reallying caring I put it back on top of Buddha's cage, this was my security lock for his lid, since he is new I do not know his level of escape and I don't want him to figure out he can open the lid by pushing up. Later in the night I heard some rustling and moving but animals live in there so I let it go. When I went to make sure all was well in the sanctuary you could immediately tell someone had fun in there. Shavings were scattered all over the floor and Tommy the gerbil was out.

Tommy never gets out, NEVER. He is the best behaved one of all, catching him proved to be a challenge because he is in love with the dogs and wanted to play. He actually was running up to them trying to touch Kali so the kids got tossed out in the morning snow while I caught him and put him back. After that we had a good old fashioned "Come to Jesus" meeting as we call them in the south. Now if you have never had a "Come to Jesus" meeting with spirits it is always an event. Why? Because you are basically talking to the air. I can only hope they are listening. Apparently they are because life in the sanctuary is quiet at the moment.

I also realized that today is the last full moon of 2008 so things can only get nuttier.