I have been actively perusing dating via the online dating service. It has not been too bad. I have met a nice guy or two and then some odd ones. For instance, the last few days I have been talking to this one gentleman and we have just chatted about nothing really. Tonight as I am waiting for this never ending rosary to end we were visiting back and forth. I was not feeling "all that" for him .But thought I would at least give him the benefit of the doubt. From now on when I am not feeling "all that" I am just walking away.
Email #5 or #6 this evening started with "This is going to be a strange question" Okay, I have been asked some strange questions in the past and there is really nothing that I consider strange since I spend my nights and weekends playing with dead people. So what does a perfect stranger consider to be a strange question? Well first off he tells me that he fill me in later and then promises to do so. "I am looking for a new position do you know anybody who is hiring?" WTF, do I look like a temp agency? No where on my profile do I state that I am an employment agency. Also, if he is not employed he is missing a major criteria on my wish list….EMPLOYMENT and MONEY.
Seriously though I just laughed, what goes through a guy's head during the online dating process that makes them think "I know how to cinch a date with her, ask her for a job lead." Then to top it off he asks me to use his email address instead of responding through the dating site his email address starts off with Goofy and then a number. Defiantly not the man for me, there is no way I am associating with a man on the romantic field who goes by the name Goofy. I have high Southern Girl standards and this gentleman does not fit those standards. And to think I was willing to look past the fact that he has kids.
At this rate I will never get a free dinner or sex again. I am not sure at this point which is more important the dinner or the sex. Wait a minute I am sure the sex is more important I can buy myself dinner. Sex alone is just depressing and weird.