It is that time again my birthday month. I have several things planned this month starting off with welcoming the new year with various friends. Kyle and I are trying to schedule dinner together. I have 2 trips planned this month.

The first one will be to Texas, I will leave on the 15th and return on the 19th. I will finally get to meet my newest nephew Jossiah. Joseph turns 9 on the 20th so I will celebrate this birthday as well. My brother Christopher turns 39 on the 15th so one more reason to celebrate.

Trip 2 will be my annual birthday trip to Sedona with my friend, Deb. We are meeting up in the beautiful city on Saturday, January 24th for some much needed spiritual guidance and margaritas. I am taking Tau & Kali with me to introduce them to my own personal sanctuary. They will probably spend the better part of the trip at doggie day care but they will be with me for some hikes and meditation. Tau will love it because he loves to walk around as long as his feet do not get wet and this will be a perfect time to work on our training in an unfamiliar environment.

I of course and celebrating Tuesday the 20th with the rest of the Obamaites out there who are thrilled to see our man start his term as President. I just hope I do not have to work that night and screw it up.

If anyone has ideas for celebrations feel free to let me know.