The partying has started already for my upcoming birthday. At times like this I wonder why I always hated celebrating my birthday. Oh yeah because I did not have any friends that wanted to celebrate with me and my family was always in their own world. I started off the celebrations with Gail over BBQ at Rudy's on Monday, tonight is dinner with Kyle, I don't know where but it is Italian. Oh yeah a date that I can dress up for. No offense to Gail but I wore jeans to our BBQ dinner. This weekend I am working but I will do something I am sure to continue the partying. I am spending January 18th (the day before) in Louisiana with my parents. They are going to gamble I am going to eat some honest to goodness soul food and beignets. Oh I can't wait, my mouth is watering thinking of it. I may just drop off the parents at the casino and head to New Orleans it is only 3 hours away. Me in New Orleans alone that is a scary thought for the still traumatized people of New Orleans. But, I am sure there are some great haunted places around Kinder Louisiana that I can check out while the parents gamble.

As always I will keep everyone updated.