So what does it mean when I cast in my sleep? We first off casting for me is a very personal thing. I can get spells out of books and I sometimes do or from other people or the coven. But most of the time I create my own spells and rituals so that they are more personal. The main sign that I am ready to start a spell is that I will write it in my sleep or I will wake up know exactly what to say and do.
I have wanted to do this to bring Mr. Right into my life; but as you know I got nothing on that subject. Until last night, the guides had given me a banishing mantra to recite to remove any lingering essence of #3 and I do this anytime he pops into my mind, thoughts and apparently dreams. I will automatically start chanting the mantra, once I am doing the mantra in my sub conscious I know things are going the way they are suppose to. So much happens in our sleep that we are never aware of because our conscious mind is resting. But our sub conscious mind is the most powerful part of our being. It controls just about everything you do and you don’t know it. So getting your sub conscious mind under control can be a challenge, it is something you have to work at constantly and you have to know when it is taking over again so you can catch it in the process.
Last night as I was saying my mantra I started adding to it, which really caught me off guard. I would say the part of the mantra the guides gave me and then without even thinking about it add more to. So basically I am saying the mantra of banishing him and asking for what I want to replace him. I really love doing this because I get really creative when I am not doing a million things at once. And this time I was being very specific about what I want in the next man who enters my life.
I also realized that I am finally ready to have a man in my life because there is no way my I would have started a spell for one if I was not ready for one. Even when I thought I was ready no spells would come and this was my minds way of saying “not yet”.
I am excited; Friday will be the day I do the actual ritual. The moon is waxing and Friday is ruled by Venus. So if you want to attract someone you do the work on Friday. If you are trying to dump someone you do the work on Saturday. Saturday is ruled by Saturn and this is the day you start any banishing, binding, or dumping work. You have to make sure the moon is in the correct phase to protect it from failing. So Friday the 9th is going to be perfect for what I need to do now it is up the Goddess, the Law of Attraction and the guides to bring the right guy into my life. I just hope he is not a policeman, I don’t need to meet anymore men with a God complex, much less a God complex with a gun on their hip.
Wish me luck.