I am still heading to Houston next week for a fast visit. But I have made a bit of an alteration to the trip. My mother and her friends would like to go to the casino in Louisiana outside of Lake Charles. We all know how I feel about casino's, I put $20 buck in and if I am losing at $10 I take my money and leave. Basically, I spend about 5 minutes in the casino.

I started looking around and seeing what trouble I could get into in Louisiana. Of course my first thought was New Orleans, but like I said me alone in that city would not be a good thing, the food, the history, the ghosts the magick. It is a world wide disaster waiting to happen. So I looked other places and came up with the perfect place to go St. Francisville.

For those of you who do not know St. Francisville is home to the famous Myrtles Plantation (www.myrtlesplantation.com/)which is one of the most famous haunted plantation in the South. It has a great history and a great story and I can't wait to go and see it for myself. Also in St. Francisville they have about 6 other plantations you can tour but I want to see the Myrtle's Plantation.

I will take lots of pictures on the trip and post them as soon as I get back.