One of the important parts of living your life with spirit guides is learning to trust them and take their guidance. #3 had a saying "Follow Spirit without Hesitation." I never actually got this saying, because I always argued first then followed their advice. But, once I really started working with them and asking questions and getting answers it was not just easy it became away of life for me. Before, I am even fully conscious in the morning, I am already meditating and talking to them. If I wake up scared in the middle of the night, I call out to them and get the comfort that I need. I check in with them before I do any major adjustments to my life and make any changes. I will either get confirmation that I am doing the right thing or they will explain why I am doing something.
For instance, moving to Wyoming; is it right or wrong for me. They told me that I am looking for something and until I find it I will continue to search. They don’t think my life will finish in Wyoming but being there will not cause any harm and in fact will allow me to learn how to live life a bit more simple than what I am use to. So in essence they are saying moving is okay, but I probably won’t live there the rest of my life.
So when a few years ago they told me to stop playing with ghosts and spirits as a hobby it was not something I took well. I loved ghost hunting and playing with them and I did not want to stop. So what happened was I started to get things to do with spirits that was not playing but helping. In the process I learned how to not attract them to me and how not to notice them everywhere I go. This was a huge thing for me because I would walk into a house, hotel, hospital, building, mall, pretty much anywhere and be bombarded with their energy because they knew I could sense them.
Now when I go into place I rarely know if there is a resident spirit because to be honest I don’t care if there is nor not. If they have something to tell me that I need to know the guides will let me know. If they just want to chit chat because they can, I am not aware of them. Many times people will ask me “Do you see our ghosts” and I now answer “No.” Because I don’t see them, I don’t sense them; I don’t hear them, because I don’t need too.
It is like a doctor or auto mechanic, they go to a party and everyone has a problem they want to talk to them about. They want free advice on how to fix their car or what to take for a cough they have had for 2 weeks. The doctor and mechanic do that every day for hours a day and the last thing they want to do is be hit up in their free time. I am the same way, I work with spirits a lot, more than anyone probably knows, so when I am on vacation I don’t want to play with your spirits or tell you why Grandma is still haunting your house. Worse yet, I don’t want to get out the Ouija board and see if they will talk to me.
I am saying this because this happened to me last week. I don’t want to upset anyone or hurt anyone’s feelings but it really pissed me off. I felt like I was being pestered to acknowledge their ghosts (or spirits as I was told over and over that they were). I have no desire to get to know anyone on the other side unless I need to and if I need to the guides bring them to me and explain everything to me. So as I went to bed that night I was actually worried that these spirits were upset that I refused to acknowledge them so I put up huge shields to protect me from their energy.
Once I left and was on the road I called in the guides to talk to them about it because I was still annoyed. Their advice was that when people live with spirits they come to accept them as family members and that is okay to a point. When the spirits start to feel like a family member this is a problem. Because they are now reattaching themselves to this dimension and this is not where they are suppose to be. They said that there was nothing I needed to know from the spirits that resided in this house. They were there for the people in the house not me. The spirits did not care that I refused to acknowledge them because they did not need me for anything. The people on the other hand were very offended. I tried to tell them that I only work with highly evolved spirits and they told me that these spirits were highly evolved, they were almost Gods. So many warning signals went off it was not funny. First off, a god is not coming to you as a spirit, second a spirit can be anything they want to be, and third a spirit put on a pedestal is a very very bad thing. Just like the living they can get a big ego and just like the living it is never good.
So just so everyone knows I am not going to come to your house and notice if you have a ghost or not. If you are having problems with one that is different, I will give you advice and talk to you about how to live with or without it. But, I am not coming to your house to ghost bust for you.
Now my tirade is over and I can put that behind me.
For instance, moving to Wyoming; is it right or wrong for me. They told me that I am looking for something and until I find it I will continue to search. They don’t think my life will finish in Wyoming but being there will not cause any harm and in fact will allow me to learn how to live life a bit more simple than what I am use to. So in essence they are saying moving is okay, but I probably won’t live there the rest of my life.
So when a few years ago they told me to stop playing with ghosts and spirits as a hobby it was not something I took well. I loved ghost hunting and playing with them and I did not want to stop. So what happened was I started to get things to do with spirits that was not playing but helping. In the process I learned how to not attract them to me and how not to notice them everywhere I go. This was a huge thing for me because I would walk into a house, hotel, hospital, building, mall, pretty much anywhere and be bombarded with their energy because they knew I could sense them.
Now when I go into place I rarely know if there is a resident spirit because to be honest I don’t care if there is nor not. If they have something to tell me that I need to know the guides will let me know. If they just want to chit chat because they can, I am not aware of them. Many times people will ask me “Do you see our ghosts” and I now answer “No.” Because I don’t see them, I don’t sense them; I don’t hear them, because I don’t need too.
It is like a doctor or auto mechanic, they go to a party and everyone has a problem they want to talk to them about. They want free advice on how to fix their car or what to take for a cough they have had for 2 weeks. The doctor and mechanic do that every day for hours a day and the last thing they want to do is be hit up in their free time. I am the same way, I work with spirits a lot, more than anyone probably knows, so when I am on vacation I don’t want to play with your spirits or tell you why Grandma is still haunting your house. Worse yet, I don’t want to get out the Ouija board and see if they will talk to me.
I am saying this because this happened to me last week. I don’t want to upset anyone or hurt anyone’s feelings but it really pissed me off. I felt like I was being pestered to acknowledge their ghosts (or spirits as I was told over and over that they were). I have no desire to get to know anyone on the other side unless I need to and if I need to the guides bring them to me and explain everything to me. So as I went to bed that night I was actually worried that these spirits were upset that I refused to acknowledge them so I put up huge shields to protect me from their energy.
Once I left and was on the road I called in the guides to talk to them about it because I was still annoyed. Their advice was that when people live with spirits they come to accept them as family members and that is okay to a point. When the spirits start to feel like a family member this is a problem. Because they are now reattaching themselves to this dimension and this is not where they are suppose to be. They said that there was nothing I needed to know from the spirits that resided in this house. They were there for the people in the house not me. The spirits did not care that I refused to acknowledge them because they did not need me for anything. The people on the other hand were very offended. I tried to tell them that I only work with highly evolved spirits and they told me that these spirits were highly evolved, they were almost Gods. So many warning signals went off it was not funny. First off, a god is not coming to you as a spirit, second a spirit can be anything they want to be, and third a spirit put on a pedestal is a very very bad thing. Just like the living they can get a big ego and just like the living it is never good.
So just so everyone knows I am not going to come to your house and notice if you have a ghost or not. If you are having problems with one that is different, I will give you advice and talk to you about how to live with or without it. But, I am not coming to your house to ghost bust for you.
Now my tirade is over and I can put that behind me.