I can't say enough wonderful things about my father. He has raised me and my brothers since we were knee high to a grasshopper. He taught us that life was not fair but you dealt with it anyways. He showed us strength and loyalty, and taught us that family is always there no matter what you say or do.
So today, I want to say Happy Birthday Daddy. I love you more than anything in this world. You have always been there with a hug and a kiss (and a kick in the ass once in awhile). You always told me that I could do anything and survive anything if I just believed in myself and the good lord. Well I finally believe in myself and know that because of the lessons you and mom instilled in your kids I will always come out ahead of the game every time.