Everyone knows that I have hamsters out the yahazza but I don't ever post any photos of them because to be honest they are very seldom down when I am up. But, tonight I was able to get a few pictures of everyone. So let me introduce you to my group.

Head Hamster Honcho is Franklin or Frankie for short.
He rules the hamster group and has the coolest bachelor pad of them all

Our mini version is Lance
He has the biggest habitat of all of them and is literally2 inches long

Teenager #1 this is Guinevere now known as Gluinevere since I found out she was a he
Gluini is very shy is usually never awake before 10 or 11. But look at that face.


Teenager #2 Parker. I don't know if Parker is a boy or girl because there is so much hair I can't tell. But, no worries in the South Parker is a boy or girls name. Either way, Parker is the sweetest of them all, but like his brother Gluini he spends a lot of time asleep.

And our newest member Tommy. Tommy is a gerbil. Unlike his cousins he is very friendly, curious and always up for a visit. He is currently Kali's mortal enemy since he loves to touch her on her nose when she gets too close to his cage. For safety sakes, I had to move him higher up before Princess Kali figured out how to eat him.

Just to show you what I mean, here is Kali stalking Tommy. If you can see he is up in his little house in the top right corner.

Well, that is everyone for now. I will keep you updated as we take in more. All the ones posted here are not up for adoption. Frankie and Tommy because they were already abandoned and neglected. Lance because I promised his little girl I would keep him and the Teens because they are just so damn adorable, I can't imagine letting them go.