My brave little Tunie passed away this afternoon at 1:25 p.m. She died in my arms where she has been since yesterday evening when I realized she was making the transition from this world to the next.

Even though I have had Tunie only a short time, I grew to love that little critter like no other. She had such a hard little life, and should have never trusted another person again. But she did trust again and because of that she was truly happy at the end. She spent the last 2 months of her life knowing nothing but love and comfort. As she crossed over into Summerland she was lead there with love and comfort.

I am never sure what is on the other side for our pets, I do believe there is a place set aside for them in Summerland and I believe they are cared for and loved even more here than they are here. So I can only believe that Tunie is free in Summerland with all the happiness she could ever dream of.

I ask the Goddess to hold Tunie in her hand and kiss her little head for me when she arrived just as I did when she left.

Blessed Be beautiful baby girl until we meet again.