My week started off okay and went down hill by Wednesday. First off on Wednesday I got a call from Joshua saying that his grandpa Kurt had passed away over night. This was a total shock to everyone. No one was expecting this and we were all taken completely by surprise. Joshua flew to Houston with his dad and family to be with his grandma Pat. The worst feeling in the world is to have your child hurting and upset and you can not do anything about it. I talk to Joshua everyday and he says he is doing okay but as someone who has dealt with the death of a loved one you know the emotions that are involved and you also know it is not easy to deal with no matter how well rounded you are. They held a visitation Friday evening that my parents attended and then had a service in La Porte on Saturday they will then transport Kurt to his families hometown of Strawn Texas for burial. I realized that this was an ordeal that Joshua would have to deal with on his own with his father and his family. This was not something that I needed to get involved with. So I am putting the emotional and mental well being of my child in the hands of others and I don't do this well.
They were a bit shocked to learn about me and #3, like most of our mutual friends they knew us when we were happy and could not imagine anything changing that. It is always hard to tell mutual friends about our split and try to stay civil when talking about him, but I try...sort of. But we ended the evening promising each other that will not wait 3 years to see one another again. They are currently residing in Kingman Arizona and we all know how much I love a road trip. So I promised that as soon as winter was over I would head to Kingman for some serious ghost hunting. Until then Jerry has gotten the new equipment and we are planning on doing some EVP recording hopefully, this coming weekend. First place we hit is the mortuary second place is my house. I want to know who tossed the entire roll of toilet paper into the toilet and not the cheap toilet paper either the expensive Charmin. Someones ghostly head is going to roll for that.