I told Kyle I would post this on the blog because it is a monumental achievement. We went to dinner tonight at Pacific Rim Asian Bistro. I have been wanting to go there for a few weeks and we were finally able to get our schedules together and go. I of course wanted to try their General Tso's chicken, I always try this at the Asian restaurants to see if it is worth having again and theirs was very good; nice and spicy. Kyle had some version of duck.

Here is the achievement part, he knows I am a big baby when it comes to trying new foods. Basically, I don't try new foods. He wanted me to try the California Roll but that was not going to happen. However, I did try the Miso Soup and his duck. Here is the kicker...I am still here. I did not gross out both were good, okay the Miso soup was a bit odd but still edible. The duck I had trouble identifying what part of the duck it was but it was still good.

Needless to say we were both rather proud of me for trying something different. I was not brave enough to attempt the sushi, the sushi menu read like my biology class. It was not good, it was just yuck.

Oh yeah and the waiter was a real cutie. I forgot to ask what team he played on for Harold but I think he was on my team.

Have a good weekend.