I am watching the most terrifying movie ever made. You may be wondering what it is...Poltergeist, Friday the 13th, The Shining, Saw (1-5)? No it is none of these "modern day" horror movies. This horror movie was made in 1939. In 1939 they released such horror films as "The Hunchback of Notre Dame" "Son of Frankenstein" "The Hounds of Baskerville" and the worst movie of all times "Gone With The Wind". Okay, it is not the worst movie of all times, but it ranks high up there. I never watched this movie completely until last year with my dad. Why? Because I would have bitch slapped Ms. Scarlett in the first 20 minutes of the movie. What an annoying character. So back to my point. What is the horror movie I am subjecting myself to tonight? "THE WIZARD OF OZ"

Now once you stop laughing at me let me explain why this is the most terrifying movie of all times. Because of these...... FLYING MONKEYS

First off, I have this horrible fear of monkeys, they are just evil. Just look at one of them and you will see the evil in their eyes. Now Gorilla's are something different you look in their eyes and you just know they know. It is creepy. But monkeys have scared the hell out of me for my entire life. I do believe it started with seeing Planet of the Apes as a small child. Every year when the Wizard of Oz would come on TV my mom would make us all sit down and watch it. It was a good family program, she was not aware of the fact that the monkeys scared the crap out of me.

She also did not know that I personally sided with the Wicked Witch. Some crazy farm girl dropped a house on her sister and what did she get for sympathy? A bunch of little people singing and dancing and being lead by the evil Barbie Witch. She just wanted some love but did she get it? NO, those evil little people dressed up like a bunch of weirdos on Halloween in West Hollywood laughed at her and chased her off. I would be pissed to.

Tonight I have gone through so many channels with nothing on that I saw The Wizard of Oz was on so I figured "what the hell". I think you have to be on some serious crack in order for this movie to make any sense what so ever. I did fine until the dreaded flying monkeys. But I survived the ordeal and hopefully I won't have any nightmares about those damn monkeys.

One more look and they are still evil.