Today is Election Day, so all of you who did not vote early or absentee don't forget to get to the polls and vote.
This is the first election that I have been actively involved with and I am so excited about it. I don't know why, I think it may have something to do with working around people and having friends who actually value my opinion about the candidates and the issues. Not once has anyone dissed my opinion or gave me some insulting reason why my opinion does not matter (ie: Statics show that uneducated women vote for that person or issue.). Crap like that is what I was subjected to most of my life. If I did not go with the "popular" candidate in the household then I was of course wrong. Which strikes me as funny because if I think back on it the only people I have lived with that I recall voting were my parents. I don't recall any of the ex's actually ever voting. I recall hearing alot of opinions and bad mouthing but not any actual voting. Interesting.
Anyway, tonight will be a night full of anticipation for me. This is going to be a very long day. So don't forget to get out there and vote, if you live in America and are a legal citizen you have no reason for not voting. Besides if you want the privilege of bitching about the state of our government over the next 4 years you better have at least voted or you have no right to complain.
Peace everyone.