If you have known me longer than a minute you probably know that one of my very best friends here in Albuquerque is Eddie. Eddie and I worked together (more like survived together) at Mesa and have remained friends since I left. Eddie is one of the greatest guys I know and I absolutely adore him. One of Eddie's hobby is he is working on his modeling portfolio. He has done a few modeling sessions and one part in a movie. Although, I don't know what became of the movie; I'll have to ask.

Eddie, what ever became of the movie you were an extra in?

Back to the post. Recently Eddie had a modeling session and sent me some pictures from it and with his permission I am posting them here. Take a good look at that tattoo on his back it took a few years to complete and me rubbing a lot of baby butt paste on it. But it looks good.


PS: Ladies, my sister Debra claims rights to Eddie. She says she claimed him years ago and will fight for her right to oggle him.