I usually take a quick glance at my horrorscope once in awhile. I don't usually plan my life around my astrology. But I do like it when my astrology only verifies what the guides have already told me. It is sorta of back up.

So several days ago Z and the Boys informed me that my subconscious was holding on to people and thoughts that I was not technically aware of. Here is what my astrology for today said

"Self-inquiry Valid during several weeks: At this time you have to get in touch with your own subconscious mind, to find out how it directs your life in ways that you aren't aware of. Try to see how your actions may run counter to your conscious intentions. "

Interesting right? I have been trying to figure out my subconscious mind and let me tell you when you do it gets very upset. I have decided that my subconscious mind is like the evil me. It wants to do things on its own and by its own rules. It does not like me trying to take over, so it has been a battle of wills on who will win out. Me or my subconscious. Right now I really don't know who is going to win all I know is that I am in a VERY BAD MOOD. Nothing is sitting well with me the last few days and if you try to "make" me do something without my knowledge (IE: schedule me for a training on my night off without even telling me) you are bound to end up headless. So for now I am going to go and sit in a corner and try not to kill anyone. I can't make any guarantees but hopefully the blood shed with small.