Blame Sandy for this one. She emailed me her list of 43 Odd Things About Her so I figured lets continue the tradition of answering the questionnaires. So here we go
1. Do you like blue cheese? No, Cheese should be white or yellow not blue. EEEWWWWEEE
2. Have you ever smoked? Yes, I use to smoke before I got pregnant with Joshua. Now if you see me smoking turn and run that means someone is about to die because I am pissed off.
3. Do you own a gun? No, we decided me and a gun was not a good idea. I think it has something to do with my version of protecting myself. I trap the criminal in my house, then I tie them to a chair, I start at the toes, shooting one little piggy, then a knee, then a part they really like and I continue to move my way up. See me and a gun...bad idea.
4. What flavor Kool Aid was your favorite? Was my favorite? I am still a fan of Kool Aid. In the summer I like the sugar free cherry or the regular black cherry and I pour it over shaved ice
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? No
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I think I will pass.
7. Favorite Christmas movie? When I was little it was the Grinch because there is a Cindy in the show as an adult I don't know that I have a favorite. I just watch them all.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Diet Coke or Pepsi
9. Can you do push ups? Push bra yes, push with my arms hell no.
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? It depends on what I need. If I need grounding I have a charged necklace from Phyllis for that, if I need peace I have a amethyst and blue topaz necklace for that.
11. Favorite hobby? Hobbies I use to know what those were. I guess my hobby now is the animals. Since they take up all my spare time.
12. Do you have A.D.D.? I don't thinkkkkkkkkkkk..........ooohhh shiny light.....no I don't have ADD
13. What's one trait you hate about yourself? Nothing now, I use to hate the fact that I allowed myself to trust people to easily.
14. Middle name? Ann
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment.
(1) I can't think of three things
(2) What reports are due today and what are due tomorrow
(3) I think I can make a turducken for thanksgiving after all
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Iced tea, diet coke, diet Pepsi
17. Current worry? Deciding if I really want to go home for the holidays
18. Current hate right now? Let's just not go there.
19. Favorite place to be? Any beach
20. How did you bring in the New Year? I really do not remember so apparently it was nothing great
21. Where would you like to go? Any beach
22. Name three people who will complete this? Since I am not passing it on no one will complete it
23. Do you own slippers? I use too. But for me I run around bare foot all the time even in the winter so slippers are a waste of money
24. What shirt are you wearing? red blouse
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No, the sheets and blankets don't stay still they are always sliding around
26. Can you whistle? Yes, a bit
27. Favorite color? Depends on the season and mood
28. Would you be a pirate? Maybe not today's pirate but the one's I read about in the romance novels are great. So sure I would definitely be a Harlequin romance pirate
29. Do you sing in the shower?No
30. Favorite girl's name? I don't have a favorite name other than my own. Since I name the animals by energy and vibration and by what I get from them I don't have a pre set of names
31. Favorite boy's name? See question 31
32. What's in your pocket now?? Nothing
33. What was the last thing that made you laugh? Probably working with Harold and Kristian
34. What's the best dish you cook? I am just really starting to cook so I am not sure what the best is you would probably have to ask Phyllis since she is the taste tester of all my meals
35. Worst injury you've ever had? I hurt my foot and had to have surgery but it was not too terrible.
36. Do you love where you live? Love is such a big word. I like where I am for the moment.
37. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2
38. Who is your loudest friend? All my friends are loud and that is because we are always have fun wherever we are. So the one person that I get to laughing with and can not stop is Gail we always get funny looks when we go out.
39. Do you have any pets? Wait let me think....No, I don't have pets I have animal companions. Dogs - Tau & Kali, Teddy Bear Hamsters - Parker & Guinevere, Dwarf Hamsters - Lance & Pandora, Gerbil - Tommy, Guinea Pigs - Zara, Zoe, Mario & Rusty
40. Does someone have a crush on you? God I hope not
42. Favorite Sports Teams? I always say I hate sports because I do. But, if I think long and hard on it I can come up with a sport I like. So let me think a second.....nope I still hate sports.
43. What song do you want played at your funeral? I absolutely fanatically do not want a funeral. I am being cremated or donated to science whichever Joshua decides and then he and the family are to take a trip in my honor and remember me the way I want them to as the fun loving person I am.