#1 Life Gem. For the small amount of $2,699-$24,999 Life Gem uses the cremated remains of your pet and turns them into gem. I have some hamster ashes that would make a great diamond ring.
#3 Coffin Couch only $3,500. My only question is "Are they all in black vinyl?"I would prefer something more soft and cozy. Maybe a nice oak or pine.

#5 Fish Bowl Bookends $32.95. I love this idea, I so want fish as bookends. They would be adorable sitting on my desk holding all my novels of shame.
#7 Rainboot Purse $69 As a lover of purse this is a must have. I am not sure what I could fit into it because my brush is bigger than the boot. But, I would certainly give it good try.
# 9 Bestow Wall Mounted Hand Vase, $95. This just looks like something to annoy people with and hang my jacket on at the same time.
They did have several things that I did not want anymore than the next person; such as; Fundies which are undies made for two. This is totally lost on me since there is only the one what would the point be. Chanel sandals with a light bulb for the heel. It does not say what happens when the light bulb breaks. Can you change it out or are the shoes ruined? Gold Pills, I just don't know what the point is. Is there a health benefit to swallowing a pill filled with solid gold?
But for the most part I like the off the wall out of the ordinary gifts. I will have to think of these when I am doing my annual shopping trip for my own gift. This year may take on a new twist who knows.


