I am happy to report I did not have any nightmares about flying monkeys. I survived the night and feel like a new woman. Okay, that is taking the flying monkey fear a bit far but hey this is a monumental achievement for me. Did this mean I did not have any nightmares? Well of course not. Okay, I would not call them nightmares but more confusing than anything. In my world when I get a dream that is confusing it usually means I am suppose to be getting a message or lesson and I am not paying attention to it. Why can't messages and lessons be easy?
For the past several weeks I have been having a lot of dreams about #2 and #3. This is odd, because my instructions are no dreams about either of them. And for the most part it works. The dreams are not scary or romantic they are; as I said; confusing. I am usually attempting to talk to one of them and as always they are not receptive to my attempts at communication. Usually they both are living in the same house or are together. Which is just annoying. So this morning after yet another dream of trying to connect with #3 I wanted to know what the hell was going on. I am sick of waking up with a new feeling of dislike for these two people. Why did I insist on having them in my private time and my private dreams?
As I did my morning meditation and conversation with Z I asked what was going on. As always he was his usual evasive self but a little pushing got me what I wanted. Here is the layout of the conversation
Ziere (Z): You have come to the point in your journey that #2 and #3 (he actually uses their name and not a number. But, I am staying with the number)are now the same person.
Me: What?
Ziere (Z): Do not think of a person as the physical body. You know better than that. A body is simply a glamour of what they want you to see. Look past the glamour and see the spirit of the person, see their energy and their vibration. These men, as far as your are concerned are the same person in every way. Their vibration and energy will no longer be accepted by your vibration and energy, any time they enter your energy field you will feel uncomfortable because you are no longer compatible with their energy.
(IE, my explanation not theirs): Basically, have you ever stood next to someone and just felt creeped out or uncomfortable? Like you just wanted to move away from them? This is because something is off with their vibration and it is not meshing with yours. So your spirit wants to get away from them. This is what is going on with the ex's.
Me: Okay, so why the dreams? Why do I need to know this? And why disrupted my sleep with this information?
Ziere (Z): You need to know this so that those lingering feeling that you hide in your subconscious for both of these men will no longer be there. No matter what you have done up to this point in your life you have held a small grain of hope that something different would happen. Hate and dislike are emotions that only exists when you are awake. The dream plain is a dangerous place for someone who harbors emotions for another. By reminding you in your dreams of these two men you are seeing what they feel for you. Which is nothing. (a bit harsh don't you think). These men have walked away from you and will never return to you. They have no thoughts of you during their waking hours, they have no thoughts of you during their sleeping hours. They have completely voided you from their life. As a sensitive and an empath you do not do this on your own. You can not help but to keep a bit of people you share your emotions with. But like you do with the spirits you work with you must learn to release all pieces of these men and any man you come across in the future that is not the one for you.
Me: Okie Dokie.
So what does this tell me? That even though these men are out of my life they are not out of my subconscious. So that is my new goal to make sure they are out of my subconscious and that they stay out of it. I have already been told that if I ever get close to #2 again he will kill me. He is that much of a controlling possessive person. That knowledge pretty much keeps me away from him. Maybe this is something I need for #3 as well. Maybe I need to find out exactly what he would have done if we had stayed together. I think I will ask for that information. Should be interesting.