My friends Melissa and Brian have been given the news that Brain has a brain aneurysm. From what I am told they have given him a 50/50 chance with surgery. Both of them are struggling with this news and the decision on what to do. I just spoke to Melissa and told her that both of them have my unending prayers, love and support. I told her I would ask everyone I know to do the same. Both of them are very firm believers in the power of prayer no matter what the religion is. So if everyone who reads this blog could stop sometime today and each day to say a quick prayer for Brian to have a safe journey through this ordeal and for Melissa and the family to be given the strength they will have to have to help him, I know they will be greatly appreciative.