I know this is probably a pet peeve of everyone. Well everyone except those who do it. So I am going to by pass Dr. Abby and just get to the pet peeve of the day.

I hate when people send me forwarded emails that are nothing but crap. Not ones that warn you of everything from cancer causing deodorant to AIDS infected needles at the gas pump. But the ones that are either a joke, a religious blessing, a thought of how important you are too them, a thought of how loved you are by them, etc.

Why do I hate these emails? Because they come without any personal word what so ever. Sometimes you have to scroll so far down the list to see what the hell the message is that you get lost along the way or forget what you were doing. This message was sent to so many people that I feel like an after thought. The other part I hate is that most of the people who send these to me are either close friends, use to be close friends or a relative. These are people I would love to hear from, I want to know what is going on in their life. But, I get the impression I am more interested in them than they are in me. Because the only time I hear from them is with crap mail.

Seriously, how hard is it to type a one liner "Thought of you when I saw this and wanted to let you know I was thinking of you" or maybe "I miss you so much, wish we could talk more often, but know I am thinking of you". Really, is that hard? It must be because I never get that. I only get the crap mail. It has gotten to be so often that most of the time if there is a FW: in the subject I just delete it or if I have to remotely scroll down without seeing anything personalized I don't go any farther.

Today, I got one from a guy (who I wrote a post about) that found out I was not christian. He won't talk to me or communicate with me but apparently he thinks it is okay to send me a crap mail joke. Whatever, he was so not worth my time to even look at what it was.

So my advice is that if you like to send these out to you family and friends. PLEASE take the time to at least say Hey before hitting send. Then it is so much more less offensive than if you just randomly forward it.

And, I step down from the soap box.