With all the changes that are coming up in the next few months in my life. I have being trying very hard to watch and listen to the signs. I am trying to pay attention to my dreams, pay attention to those who are advising me, and just really stay on track and focused on the outcome.
I had a dream the other night that I was sad to see end and not because it was such a great dream but because there was so much symbolism in this dream that I was having trouble keeping up with it all in order to remember it.
The dream involved me, my daddy, and someone else I just don't know who. We were driving in the car, I was in the backseat enjoying the drive and the scenery as we drove along a seawall. I will stop here to note that I dream about water A LOT. Either the ocean, river, lake or pond. But, I almost always dream about water. Water in dreams symbolize emotion and as I have said in the past I am a very emotional person. Most people do not know this; even if you were married to me. Because, I do not show emotions; other than anger; to anyone. I will not cry in front of anyone EVER. And this is due to past emotional abuse I have received when displaying this emotion in front of those I depended upon for support and help. Because of this abuse and lack of caring I have built up the wall around me that will not allow me to show a certain level of emotions.
So back to the dream...
According to the Dream Interpretation to dream you are in a car and in the back seat indicated that I am putting myself down and allowing others to take over. It also is an indication of my dependence and degree of control I have on my life. They way I took this message was that yes I was allowing others to take over my life and run it for me. However, since the beginning of 2009 and Cindy's Year of Doing Nothing, this has changed. When you make a change this monumental there is going to be a ripple effect. When I changed something that in some way will have an effect on those around me there is going to be a vibrational war. Their vibration will not want to give up the power it has over me, but my vibration is no longer accepting their power and is in fact turning away. So this does make sense to me.
Moving on...
As we were driving down the seawall on my right hand side was this huge tidal wave. But, instead of feeling scared or threatened, I was absolutely mesmerized by it. It was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. The water was a dark midnight blue, with little bits of white caps on the the tips of the wave. I could see the energy moving within the water as it hung in the air growing larger and larger as we drove by. I commented to my dad about the wave but he was completely oblivious to it and did not see it. So this wave was meant for me and only me. To see a tidal wave or large wave in your dreams once again represents emotions, in this case and emotional issue that demands attention. We all know that this is the year of me dealing with Chrion in my astrology. Chrion is the wounded healer and it will affect my the house that my home is in. In simple terms it means that I have some issues with my family that need to be resolved that have been ignored most of my life. This is so true and is something that over the years I have never been ready to deal with. But I am ready to do it now. The plus side to a tidal wave in your deams is that it also symbolizes clearing away old beliefs and that is something that will definately be happening this year.
The next aspect of the dream was my daddy in the dream. Fathers in dreams symbolize authority and protection. So to me being in a car with my daddy while watching a tidal wave means that no matter what I have to deal with this year he will be there for me. He may not understand anything that is going on but I know he is there for me to protect me and to comfort me. BTW, he is the only man I can ever cry in front of. He does not like but he does not criticize me for it either.
Based on my dreams and their meanings I still know that I have a long road ahead until 2010 but the road will be so wonderful at the end. It will be amazing how clear my life will be in 2010.