At first that was okay with me, because I thought “What the hell I am not going to marry the man.” Here is where my imperfection comes into play. I have no desire to waste my time dating someone I have no chance of a future with. No I do not plan on marrying him or anyone else for that matter but the dating scene is to tedious and time consuming and I don’t want to be friends. I have friends and I really don’t need more.
I was shocked at how vain and snobby my opinion to sounded to myself when I said it out loud. But, it is the way it is. I know that he says that my not having God in my life is okay with him. But how long before he decides that he really does need someone who will go to church with him and pray with him and has the same religious dedication that he has? Probably not long. The other thought that popped into my head was if he thought going out with a pagan was a great way to get laid. Because believe it or not people think that is all pagans do, sleep around while worshipping Satan. Apparently it goes hand in hand; or so I’m told. He knows a good Christian woman would never have sex outside of marriage, or so I’m told. But a good pagan woman has no morals. Whether this was true or not I don’t know but this is what goes through my head in the wee hours of the morning. So I canceled the date and decided I really need to find me a good pagan man to go out with. Since they are pretty scarce around here I may have to wait awhile, but a I am told the best things are things you have to wait for. I guess we will see.