So after my last post on some of the questions I have been asked. I decided to let you see the fun side of the funeral business. I mean seriously people if funerals were not meant to be fun why would the first letters be F*U*N? If it was meant to be a sad occasion it should be called a DEADeral.
Fun Things TO Do At A Funeral
* Ask whose funeral it is
* Look at your watch ALOT
* Offer tissues to mourners, for a reasonable price
* Gasp and say you think you left your oven on
* Try to get people lost during the funeral procession
* Shout "bullshit" during the eulogy
* Take bets on the next person to go
* Put on a hand buzzer and slap one of the pallbearers on the ass
As you can see I still have a twisted sense of humor.