To help prepare for "It's All About Me Day" I have answered 75 questions that hopefully you will find enlightening. I am not mailing this to anyone so don't worry about getting these in your email and having to send it to 10 other friends.
- What time did you get up this morning? Late 7:45
- How many candles were on your last birthday cake? 40, although I did not have a cake but I did have a margarita.
- Where do you live? Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Where did you grown up? Pasadena, Texas (outside of Houston)
- What is the name on your birth certificate? Cynthia Ann Cribbs
- Are you married or single? Single
- Diamonds or pearls? I prefer Pearls but now that I am single I want to buy myself a diamond solitaire just because.
- What was the last film you saw at the movie theatre? August Rush
- What is your favorite TV show? Grey’s Anatomy
- How many children do you have? 1 – Joshua Alexander
- How many brothers do you have? 3 – David, Christopher and Jeremiah
- How many sisters do you have? 1 – Debra
- Other than your family who has known you the longest? Tiffany
- What is your favorite cuisine? Italian
- What foods do you dislike? Anything green
- What is your favorite Potato chip? Cracked Pepper and Sea Salt
- What is CD are you currently listening to? Maksim Mrvica's The Piano Player
- What are you currently reading? The Hidden Diary of Marie Antoinette
- What kind of car (truck) do you drive? Marvin he is a Saturn
- What is your favorite movie? The Holiday
- If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? South Africa to swim with the Great White Sharks, Isla Holbox, Mexico to swim with the Whale Sharks, Guadalupe Island, Mexico to swim with the Great White Sharks, Farallon Islands, California to swim with the Great White Sharks. Are you seeing a pattern here?
- What color is your bathroom? One is purple and one is blue & purple
- Favorite brands of clothing? Liz Claiborne
- Where do you want to retire to? See question 14
- Favorite time of day? Afternoon
- Where were you born? St. Petersburg, Florida
- What type of detergent do you use? Something Lavender
- Coke or Pepsi? Diet Pepsi, but I prefer Iced Tea over soda
- Are you a morning person or night owl? Neither, I am an afternoon person.
- What size shoe do you wear? 8
- Do you have pets? Yes, 2 dogs (Tau & Kali), 1 fish (Sharkbait) and 1 hamster (Franklin)
- Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everyone? My national holiday “It’s All About Me Day” is only 4 months and 11 days away. Oh yeah I have a new nephew, Jossiah, who is just as adorable as his auntie.
- What did you want to be when you were little? Marine Biologist
- Favorite Candy? Dove Chocolate
- What is your best childhood memory? Going to Florida with my family
- Different jobs you have had in your life? Most of them have been in the administrative field except my current part time job working in a funeral home.
- What color underwear are you wearing? Beige
- Nicknames? Cyn
- Piercing? Just my ears, I don’t need anymore holes in my body.
- Ever been to Africa? Not yet
- Ever been toilet papered? Yes
- Love someone so much it made you cry? Unfortunately
- Been in a car accident? Many
- Croutons or bacon bits? Croutons
- Favorite day of the week? Sunday
- Favorite restaurants? Zea’s
- Favorite flowers? Honeysuckle
- Favorite ice cream? Blue Bell’s Dutch Chocolate
- Disney or Warner Brothers? I’m from Florida so it is always Disney
- Favorite Disney character? Stitch from Lilo and Stitch
- Favorite fast food restaurant? None really
- What color is your bedroom carpet? White
- How many times did you fail your driver's test? None
- Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Just give me cash
- What do you do most often when you are bored? I work 2 jobs and go to school so I guess when I get bored I am asleep and unaware of it.
- Last person you went out to dinner with? Joshua
- Ford or Chevy? BMW
- How many tattoos do you have? One
- Which came first, the chicken or the egg? Who cares they are both messy and ugly and need to be eaten.
- If your worst enemy was drowning would you save them? Good Question, I guess that would depend on how much I dislike them and what the last thing they did to me was.
- Do you believe in love at first sight? No, I believe in Lust at first sight though.
- Money or Love? At this point in my life I will take the money thanks.
- Work or Retire? Depends on if I have the money.
- Do you believe in past lives? Of course, you don’t think I came into this world with the personality do you? No…No, it has been perfected over many lifetimes.
- Do you collect anything? Lots of dust.
- Do you believe in ghost? Of course, that is who eats the chocolate in my house.
- Have you ever seen a ghost? Many times although I prefer they not appear in my living room.
- What is the scariest thing you have ever done? Drove through west Texas at night alone with Joshua singing Copacabana until we found a hotel.
- What is the craziest thing you have ever done? Went on a 7 day cruise with my mother, sister and 4 of my mother's friends
- What is the one thing you have already done and will never do again? Childbirth, and you thought I was going to say marriage didn't you?
- Why won't you do it again? It was no fun
- What are you most afraid of? Cockroaches that fly
- What is your favorite season? Fall
- What is your favorite holiday? Halloween
- If you were in a boat with Jesus, Buddah and Oprah what would you do? Convince Oprah we were all going to die of starvation so she would eat Jesus and Buddah. Then push her overboard and sail off into the sunset.