I have discovered the best thing ever. I am so excited about my new toy at work. Since 99.9% of my job is computer related I have had some problems with my computer monitor not making me look like a hung over wino at the end of the day. So my boss & Jeanie got me the greatest thing EVER. I now have 2 HUGE flat screen monitors on my desk. I can be doing two things at one time, I am so in love I don't know where to go.

When it was first mentioned that maybe I would be able to use two computer screens I could not imagine why I would need that. But as my job progressed and my duties increased. I found that I was having several documents open at the same time and flipping back and forth and having to print a ton of reports so that I could have the numbers in front of me.

When I sat down in my office this afternoon with both screens in front of me and found out that I could have the reports up on one screen while I was working on another report on the other screen. I was overwhelmed. The clarity and crispness of these two screens is unbelievable. I can't wait to get to play more tomorrow.