Did you love your ex?: Probably on some level. Because in order to truly dislike someone you have to have loved them first.
What did you last cry over?: No idea
What's the last mistake you made?: Forgot to take a phone number with me and had to get Joshua to go into my email account and get it.
Who was the last person you said I love you to?: Joshua
Who last slept in your bed?: Tau and Kali
Were you with them?: Yep
Where do you want to be?: Somewhere pretty and warm with water
Who do you want to be with?: Someone I care about, either family or a friend
Do you honestly love your friends?: Yes, or I would not have them in my life
Who can always make you happy?: Joshua, Tau or Kali
Who do you love to talk to the most?: Phyllis and Gail
Who hates you?: The list is too long to write out
Who do you hate?: I do not hate anyone, I dislike several people
What are you doing right now?: Typing these answers
What are you talents?: Depends on what you are asking
How often do you cry?: Since I became single never
What did you do last night?: Cleaned cages
Would you ever go back out with an ex?: Not in this lifetime
Have you ever used a condom?: Of course
Are you a virgin?: Only in my mind
Is your boyfriend/Girlfriend a virgin?: Don't have either
What's the last movie you watched?: Beverly Hills Chihuahua
Ever been in true love?: Thought so, but I'm not sure
Ever smoked?: Yes
Done drugs?: No
Gotten high?: No
Ever gone running?: Yes
How tall are you?: 5 feet 4 inches
Gone skinny dipping?: Yes
Gone streaking?: No
Played strip poker?: I don't think so
Given a lap dance?: No
Made-out?: Sure, but not lately
Rolled on the ground w/ the opposite sex?: Definately
Bungie Jumped?: No
Sang Kareokee?: No
Been wet with your clothes on?: Yes, last week when I gave Tau & Kali a shower
Seen the opposite sex naked?: Yes and I liked it
Laughed at someone?: 10 minutes ago I laughed at Harold
Looked at someone funny?: Yeah, 10 minutes ago at Harold
Have you had "the talk" with our parents?: Yes I have, they were shocked when I explained the birds and the bees to them
Been touched by the same sex?: No
Looked at porn?: Yes, and I was very confused. I did not realize that anytime I am with another woman we are suppose to have sex. I have missed out on a lot in my sheltered life
Own any thongs?: Nope
Touched a genital of the other sex?: Since I have a kid and am not a virgin, I am going to go with Yes on this.
Thought about sex?: See previous question
Most missed Memory?: My grandparents
Have you ever licked the back of a CD to try to get it to work?: No
What's the largest age difference between yourself and someone you’ve dated? I went to dinner with a guy who was 70 and I was 40 so 30 years
Ever been in a car wreck?: Several
Were you popular in high school?: I don't think so
Have you ever been on a blind date? Yes, hated it
Are looks important? To a certain extent
Do you have any friends that you've known for 10 years or more? Yep
Does the number of people a person's slept with affect your view of them? Yes
Have you ever made a mistake? Too many to count
Are you a good tipper? Yes, always 20%
What's the most you have spent for a haircut? $125
Have you ever had a crush on a teacher? No
Have you ever peed in public? Only in a public restroom
What song do you want played at your funeral? None, I don't want a funeral
Would you tell your parents if you were gay? I did they did not believe me
What would your last meal be before getting executed? Nothing
Beatles or Stones? Neither
If you had to pick one person on earth to die, who? Let's not go there right now
Beer, wine or hard liquor? Neither, they are all bad for you
Do you have any phobias? I am scared to death of cockroachs
What are your plans for the future? To be happy
Do you walk around the house naked? Not usually
If you were an animal what would you be? Whale or Shark
Hair color you like on someone you're dating? No particular color
Would you rather be blind or deaf? Deaf
What do you do as soon as you walk in the house? Say, Hi kids, Hi girls, Hi Ghosties, Hi Critters.
Do you like horror or comedy? Comedy
Are you missing anyone? My mom
Where do you want to live when you are old? The Beach
Who is the person you can count on the most? Phyllis
If you could date any celebrity past or present, who would it be? George Clooney
What did you dream last night? I was drugged so nothing
What is your favorite sport to watch? I hate all sports, so nothing
Are you named after anyone? Nope
What is your favorite alcoholic drink? I don't drink alcohol
Non alcoholic drink? Sweet Tea
Do you sing in the shower? No
Have you ever been arrested? No
What is your favorite Holiday? Samhain
Would you ever get plastic surgery? Absolutely, in a heart beat
Have you ever caught a fish? Gross, no