I was really surprised today to find that there are people who read something and never understand what they are reading. Not like a difficult text on geometric math or medical science but something as simple as a blog. They will read into a post on a blog some of the most ludicrous things imaginable.
Point in case, I made a post a few weeks ago that briefly talked about a surgical procedure that I needed to have. The post was not about the procedure but about one of my "imperfections" and my lack of ability to trust people enough to allow them to help care for me. Well in his infinite and always wrong wisdom #3 took that to mean that I was having an abortion. Yes, you read write he assumed that I was pregnant and having an abortion. He said my post insinuated that was what I was having done. Because I talked about driving myself to have an abortion in the post. I re-read the post and your right that was the first thing that popped into my mind when I re-read the line "Several weeks into the pregnancy I had a miscarriage." Little did I know that made educated people believe I was having an abortion. They are so similar and easily confused by those who don't understand what they are reading.
Once I actually got off the floor from laughing my ass off at this; yet, another stupid ass comment from him. My first thought was nowhere near as nice as my southern raising dictates. But, my second thought was more in line with my thinking about him "What do you expect from someone who knows absolutely nothing about anyone other than himself?"
So back to the prospect of me having an abortion. In order for this procedure to take place many things would have to happen first. The most important one would have to be me actually being pregnant. In order to be pregnant, I would have to be having sex, in order to have sex I would have to have a man in my life, in order to have a man in my life I would actually have to take time off work and date someone and since none of these are happening and no angel of god has visited my bedroom in the middle of night to declare that the 2nd coming of Jesus. I can make the educated decision that there is no baby anywhere near my womb nor will there ever be.
But, this goes back to another of his declared sources of wisdom his ability to do astrological charts. As I said before his version of astrology; which I have come to realize is crap; is the bible as far as he is concerned. But according to his astrological chart on me (cause he knows me so well) he thinks that at this point in my life, I have the chart to be very slutty. Yeah, that is so likely to happen. My guess is that this is one of his ways of feeling better about himself. If you tell yourself "She is going to start slutting around, so its a good thing I left her" you feel better about doing it. My guess is that he wishes that would happen. But, that will happen about the same time I get pregnant with baby Jesus.
So for all my friends who know me better than someone I was married to for 7 years you know what my life is like and that if I ever decide to have a child again it will be news worthy and I will definitely blog about it way before I ever do it. But, at 41 I think I will wait for grand kids versus going through pregnancy again.
Posted by
Cynthia