I have decided that April 16th will now be known as Cindy's Life Altering Day. Why? Because, I got engaged on April 16th, filed for divorce on April 16th and this year will have surgery on April 16th.

All of these events have been life altering in many ways and so therefore from now on I will do any life altering decisions on April 16th. Once in awhile I may have to do some decisions on other days but only if it is imperative.

Last year I decided to no longer celebrate June 11th as "My Day" and I changed it to August 8th. But June 11th has always been my own special day since I was a teenager and I am not going to ruin my special day just because I made a bad decision and got married on June 10th. So, I have decided to forget about June 10th and continue to celebrate "My Day" on June 11th. It is more important and is always a special day for me and I have lots of fond memories that go with this day. June 10th was simply the day I got married, we never made it a special day nor celebrated our anniversary with anything more than a sedate dinner. So screw June 10th and Welcome Back June 11th.