You didn't think that I was going to stop celebrating at 40 did you? Hell no, I am just getting started. I have had this crazy desire since I turned 40 to do death defying things. I think I just want to prove to myself that I am alive. I have thought of crazy things to do, but I need to do something that is within reason, I am not going on an African safari or anything. I would be swimming with the Great Whites in California but that costs a lot of money and I am not in that much of a splurging mood.
So what could I do, I have already gone white water rafting; I highly suggest it if you have never done it. That is an amazing adventure. I have already climbed rocks, sat on a rock with a 200 foot drop below it and meditated. I have already been in a cage with sharks and fed them, I have done some really weird things in the middle of the night with a bunch of ghost hunters so what now. Then it hit me.......SKY DIVING.
I emailed my crazy friend, Deb, who is the only person crazier than me and always willing to test fate and she is totally up for it. So sometime between now and January 19, 2009 we are going to go skydiving. I can't wait they even take a video of it for you.
Like last year, give me ideas of things to do on my road to 41 celebration.
So what could I do, I have already gone white water rafting; I highly suggest it if you have never done it. That is an amazing adventure. I have already climbed rocks, sat on a rock with a 200 foot drop below it and meditated. I have already been in a cage with sharks and fed them, I have done some really weird things in the middle of the night with a bunch of ghost hunters so what now. Then it hit me.......SKY DIVING.
I emailed my crazy friend, Deb, who is the only person crazier than me and always willing to test fate and she is totally up for it. So sometime between now and January 19, 2009 we are going to go skydiving. I can't wait they even take a video of it for you.
Like last year, give me ideas of things to do on my road to 41 celebration.