Don't you just love that line? I have a dream is what Martin Luther King said in his famous speech. But in my case it is "had" not "have". So what kind of dream did I have? Get your mind out of the gutter!

Last night was the first time since I became single again that I had a dream where I was romantic with another man. NO, I did not have sex with him in the dream. It was romantic, we kissed. Yes, I know this is not a big deal. But for me it is. I have not had any type of dream about another man since #3 and I broke up. I have had dreams about #3 and I but mostly they were dreams that reaffirmed our divorce not romantic one.

You may have figured out that I have been very down on the whole romance/love thing. But, I think this past week I have taken a turn for the better. I had this dream where I was the one to instigate a kiss and it was wonderful. Another plus for me was that I did not know the person in the dream. Well, in the dream we knew one another but I have no idea who he was. So that means that my imagination is working again. If I was able to create someone to be romantic with in my dreams that means my subconscious is ready to wake up. I don't think it means that I am going to cruise Central looking for a #4 it just means that I am not dead after all.

According to the psychic I saw in Arizona for my birthday she said a man would come into my life at the end of the year and that he would find me not the other way around. I think I am ready for that now. God help us all.