You know I am all about shocking people. It is really quite entertaining when I get going. It has been awhile since my life too a drastic turn. And in that time I have been trying to decide what to do with my life. At first I wanted to move back to Texas to be with my family. I thought this was the way to go. But, after a lot of thought and a few visits I realized my family has a little too much drama going on for me. I can't handle the amount of drama that I use to be able to. After much thought I finally realized that by moving would not necessarily be the best thing for me right now. So I have spent the last few weeks seriously thinking about what I wanted to do next. As much as I love my life here in New Mexico I just feel that it is coming to an end. I have great friends here but, one thing I learned from leaving Texas is that if they are true friend they go with you in your heart. And you stay in touch through email and phone calls.

So what is my next plan...I want to move to Wyoming. Stop laughing at me. It is true. Why? Because my son is there. For the last 7 years I have lived with the visits here and there, we talk all the time but he is getting old. He will be 21 in less than a month. I do not want to spend the rest of my life visiting him in spurts. I want to see him all the time, as he gets older he will want to settle down and have a family of his own. I want to be part of that. I do not want to be a distant grandparent. I want to be involved in their everyday lives.

I know I have a small issue with rural living. Mainly I get heart palpitations when I get 100 miles outside of a city but I think I can over come this. I am also looking for a quiet life now, something that is less dramatic and crazy. This may or may not work out for me. But, I want to see if it does. I have applied for jobs at several places and will do more looking when I get there next week. But, I think this may be my chance to finally get the kind of life I want. One that is quiet and peaceful and has my family involved.

So I am going to start focusing my power of thought on this and really thinking more about going there. I hope that everyone will support me in this plan and continue to share with me your thoughts and feelings about it. But you are only allowed to tell me how crazy I am once.