I had my first official adoption today. As I mentioned earlier I have started a hamster rescue Haven for Hamsters. So far I have taken in 6 hamsters and I adopted out my first one today. I was so worried about how the hamster would be treated and if they were going to a good home. I was so worried that I pretty much decided I was just going to keep them all and not adopt them out. Then I realized that I would have to stop taking in rescues if I did not find homes, there are only so many hamsters you can have in one room. So a wonderful girl has been emailing me and we talked on the phone. She came today to pick out her hamster. She took Scarlett home with her. She brought her the new cage she got it was adorable all pink and pretty a perfect cage for a princess hamster. While talking with her and her mom I knew that Scarlett would be very happy and loved in her new home. I am hoping this gets easier but I get so attached to them it is hard to let them go.
I will keep everyone updated on my adoptions both coming and going.