As I have mentioned in the past when you work with your guides you have to be prepared for just about anything. You also have to be prepared to tell them to stop once in awhile. My guides are a great source of help for me in many ways. They have helped me reach a part of myself that I had closed off many years ago, they have shown me how to open up and trust people; even if it did not turn out the way I wanted it to. They also stopped me from going back into my reclusive self when #3 dumped me. My first initial reaction was "Great, I trust someone completely and you see what happens?" I was ready to go back to living my life completely on my own without allowing myself to rely on another person. But they stopped that by reminding me that by reverting to my old ways I would halt any enlightenment that I have already achieved and I would have wasted the last several years. Now, I don't know if that is necessarily true or not but it did make me stop and think about it and I decided that I like who I am now much more than who I was. I learned about a thing called "selective trusting" which for me means that I do not have to trust everyone I know or met (because no matter how loose I have become it will never happen) but I learned to use my own instincts and know who I can trust and rely on.
So after getting all this I felt it was time once again to talk to Z and the Boys about my limitations. I know we all want to think we can handle anything tossed at us and most of the time we can. But once in awhile I get thrown into overload. The last time this happened the only way I could deal with it was by sending the guides on a sabbatical for a few days. This meant that until I called on them they were not allowed to communicate with me, I needed a break. However, this time I did not want to send them away I want them to learn just like I do.
So I sat down last night and got all quiet and respectful (stop laughing, I can do that you know). I started out by thanking them for everything they do for me everyday and for all the lessons they have taught me. I once again explained the difference between a multi dimensional being; such as themselves and a human. They do not require rest and nourishment whereas humans do. They can take on information 24/7 whereas humans can not. They are not emotionally attached to those in their lives; whereas we are.
I had to tell them that I understand what they are trying to get across about #3 and me. I understand that it is not longer a viable option for us to be together. This has all been made clear to me. But by inundating me with dreams in order to remind me what it was like does not help. I had to explain that by messing with my emotions they are pushing me to a my breaking point very quickly. They did not understand what "breaking point" meant. So I told them that my breaking point is where I actually go nuts and start wigging out. I could just envision the odd looks they were giving one another at these words. But, I told them that I can only be pushed so far before I can not take anymore. And when I get to that point the only way to fix it is to send them away so that I can rest. I do not want to do this, I am lonely without them there.
After some serious discussion on my part about their new limits they have agreed to keep the love lessons out until they really think I need to be reminded. I have agreed to inform them when I start to feel overwhelmed by their teachings.
I learned that just because they are my guides does not mean they know everything about me. They have to be taught what they can and can not do or they will never learn. So we will see how this new agreement works for the next few weeks. I am sure I will update everyone in a new post later on.