I have to say this has been one of the longest weeks I have had in a long time. My new job is good but busy, and I work non stop from the minute I arrive in the morning until I leave in the afternoon. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy it, I am just tired. I noticed I was getting lines around my eyes and I had dark circles under them. This was not a good thing. But, as it always happens Friday comes and the week is over.

I started my Friday off late, because I was bone ass tired. Then I remembered I had a hair appointment today, so that helped. I love getting my hair cut, which is a new thing for me. You see every since I was old enough to know I have hated people messing with my head and my neck. I can only guess it was a past life issues, anyway, Jon has been cutting my hair for about 3 years now and he always does a great job. The best part about it, I do not have to do a thing. He does his magic without me telling him anything. Oh, he always asks when I get there "What are we going to do today?" I always laugh and tell him "I don't care, whatever." And then we just gab for the next hour or so. Next week I get it colored. I am actually looking forward to it. It is just one thing in my busy week that I do not have to make a decision on. I just let someone else deal with it. Life is good.

Another good thing was getting pictures from my Mom in the mail. She sent pics of the new nephew and of the others with their Easter Baskets from Aunt Cindy. So enjoy them and just coo over baby Jossiah because he is just the cutest little chocolate bunny ever.